Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Vacation

We are back from our week long vacation to ND and MN and it was filled with lots of fun. From boat rides, sand castles, watching movies and having slumber parties with E's cousins. Our visit was also filled with being able to catch up with some of my best friends from college, take my niece on a tour of UND and of my sorority house, getting in girl time with my sister and cousin, and of course eating and drinking too much.

Here are a few highlights of photos I snapped on my phone (hence the quality of them)


On the pontoon heading to dinner

 sandcastle time with our cousin Callie

 catching up with one of my dearest friends who will be welcoming her second little guy this fall.

 Elle and her buddy Owen. 

 This pretty girl is my oldest niece who will be starting her senior year in a short few weeks!

 and on our early flight home


This weekend we are off to stay at the Barton Creek Resort and Spa in Austin, Texas. This is where we spent our first days in Texas until we could move into our new home. We figured this would be a fun way to celebrate our 1st year in Texas and we hope to make it a family tradition each August.



No comments:

Post a Comment