Thursday, June 27, 2013

Red, White, and Blue Toddler Fashion

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays and to make it even more fun is getting to plan my daughter's outfit.

Today at Gap they are offering 50% off all their dresses. I went this morning and scored this red striped bow dress for $12! In the fall, I plan on pairing it with denim jeggings. I wish I had a photo so you can see the back of it. It is so precious with its keyhole cut out adorned with a bow! I plan on having my daughter wear this dress with gold sandals and a festive 4th of July headband.

Here are some more adorable red, white and blue fashion finds.

If your 4th of July will be spent under cooler skies this hoodie is a must!

Navy Swiss Dot Romper is perfect for a casual family picnic. Also available in red.

and for the beach tots this Americana ruffled two piece is so adorable.

For the little men in your life this Striped anorak jacket is perfect for watching fireworks under cool skies.
and these striped denim shorts which can be worn with either a red or white shirt are perfect for your family picnic.






No comments:

Post a Comment