Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Favorite Pinterest Meals

I am big huge fan of pinterest and slowly but surely I am making my way thru my 
Meals I Want to Make board. This past month my husband and I have tried the following recipes and I highly recommend you add them to your weekly dinner list!

My favorite new recipes is  Jillian Michaels Pasta made with zucchini, tomatoes, and a lemon yogurt sauce

 Delicious!
( I only used 1 zucchini vs the 3 it calls for. I also made it with pasta but it can also be made with spaghetti squash)

Easy and so good! This is also a friendly summer meal as no heating the oven is required!


We made this for lunch the other day and even my little one ate it!
This also makes a nice side dish with steak or pork chops.

Now to decide what to try for April!



No comments:

Post a Comment