Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY Crafts

  I am currently "retired" from my professional job so I am trying to tackle my craft list between library time, moving, naps, laundry and tackling toddler tantrums!
 Here are some adorable projects I am wanting to tackle despite my lack in craftiness.


I love these Initial fabric letters.                                                                   Canvas Quote Art.
I am really wanting to make                                                                          Simple and an inexpensive way to decorate  
 some for E's room.                                                                                          via Inspiration for Moms                                                                                                  
via little things bring smiles         

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try those fabric letters. Good luck with the tutu!

    ReplyDelete