Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Party: Valentine's Day Parties

This Valentine's Day Sweet Love Party via Kara's Party is 110%full of sweetness!


{I love the paper heart embellishment with the added tulle!}

{Yummy strawberry heart shaped sandwiches}


It's a DIY Valentine Candy Box via Confetti Sunshine.
I think this is one of the cutest party ideas I have ever seen!
I personally can't think of a cuter party favor than this.

To see how to make this DIY Valentine Candy Box click here

How will you be celebrating Valetine's Day?

4 comments:

  1. Wow - all gorgeous! Just clicked on the links too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Great inspiration for next year for me :) Hope you had a good one. Regards, Anna

    ReplyDelete