Monday, October 17, 2011

I heart NYC in Red

I love spotting random items to photograph { I mean have my husband photograph!}

{psst. the family that is entering Magnolia were dropped off by a personal driver. At first I only thought that happened on Gossip Girl {yes, I know I am too old to be watching that show but whatever..} so needless to say I was in awe and couldn't help but stare.
Now, if only I had a driver that would drop me off at cupcake shops!}


Rights of these photos belong to me.
Please ask for permission to repost



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hearts! Hubs is a great photographer! We have an amazing bike one from Amsterdam too. ;0)
    And no worries, I believe I am older than you and am a Gossip Girl fanatic. I love me some Blaire! I wish I was Blaire... had her clothes. Ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I keep hearing about Gossip Girl...maybe I should join.
    NYC is so fun

    ReplyDelete