Friday, December 3, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

The other day I showed you my creative masterpiece and so today I thought I would share some gingerbread house ideas that are too adorable for words.

simple, quaint Swedish gingerbread house

Peppermint gingerbread house made out of a milk carton. Perfect for the little ones

So sweet. Who doesn't love the sled?!

love this masterpiece and the 3 dimensional trees

Now if only I had the talent and the patience to make a creation like these!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome! I will post pictures of our houses next week. B & A's turned out so cute, of course! Mine, it's ok. Not terrible but certainly not great!!

    Happy weekend! Maybe the baby will come today and my prediction will be right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Ginger Houses! the first one is my favourite!
    Happy Christmas preparations!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete