Monday, December 6, 2010

Festive Gift Wrap

Each year I like to do a color "theme" with my wrapping paper and this year I have opted for green and red polka dot paper. The red polka dot paper I accented with green satin ribbon and the green polka dot paper I accented with red statin ribbon. I purchased my gift wrap from Hobby Lobby this year. I love the quality of their paper and their selection. Plus, right now all gift wrap is 50% off!

Here are some festive gift wrapping items I wanted to share from paper source.

Wrapping Paper Designs:



or if you prefer gift bags these holiday colored argyle bags are adorable
Gift boxes- Love these red polka dot boxes!

and for the finishing touch





3 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially the gingerbread men :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! I was in Target today and saw their CUTE array of wrapping paper - so much glitter & sparkle!!!

    I do the same thing - pick a theme of my wrapping...this year I'm doing craft paper and paper doilies with twine. Will be a wrapping mamma tomorrow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of cute wrapping ideas. It makes gift giving so exciting!

    ReplyDelete