Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cozy Comforts

I love the cashmere holiday collection this year from Restoration Hardware. Here are a few of the pieces I am adoring and I also think would make wonderful gifts for the person on your list that seems to have everything.

I love these cashmere hand warmers and for $15 you can't beat that!

cozy robe for your lazy Sunday mornings

cozy cashmere blanket for cuddling on the sofa while you watch your favorite holiday movie

cozy touch of comfort for your living room sofa

All that a person would need now is a good cup of hot chocolate, a book, and some cookies straight out of the oven!

5 comments:

  1. Great picks! There is nothing nicier than wearing a comfy robe all day long on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes...love these little mittens...got my daughter a pair to ship her to the UK...and shhhhhh got my other daughter one of those lovely blankets...had soooo much fun in that store the other day.

    Happy december 1st...fill it with JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they cosy and comfy! If I ever go back to Europe I'm going to need lots of these to keep me warm :)
    P.S. Welcome to join my 1st giveaway :)
    All the best,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are speaking my language...I love all of the above and have been carrying around the Restoration Hardware Catalog for about a month now!! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great to see you the other day, and I hope you're feeling better. Can't wait til we hear the exciting news!

    ReplyDelete