Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I already started my baking but since I am finding myself twiddling my thumbs until the little lady arrives {1 week to go} I figured what better way to keep myself busy {besides sitting on my sofa and loving the smell of my Christmas tree } than to find some new Christmas Cookie recipes.

I'm thinking of baking these. After all, they remind me of little macaroons.

What are some of your favorite Christmas cookies? Mine are definitely the kiss cookies!




2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I can't wait to do Christmas baking!! It's my favorite thing. My favorite cookie is a tie between chocolate kiss cookies and ginger-bread-men (with lots of red-hots). Yum.

    I can't believe she's coming in 1 week! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here. What a fun blog! Love these Christmas cookies.

    The Cheeky Cafe

    ReplyDelete