Monday, November 8, 2010

Song of the Heart

With Thanksgiving a mere three weeks away I have been finding myself thinking about all the things I am truly grateful for this year and how I blessed I am. I think if my heart could speak it would be speaking of joy, calmness yet feeling anxious with the arrival of our baby next month, love for others, missing my best friends and family, thinking of my mom on a more frequent basis, how I have never loved my husband more than I do now, and simply feeling truly thankful that God had not let me down and has blessed me with more than I could imagine.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. All I can say is Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for. There are always times in our lives where we wonder what God is thinking/doing, but it really does all work out as it should - and we have SO much to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete