Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st day of School



Last night we had open house at school and it was so much fun. I personally, can not believe that today marks the first day of school and that another school year is upon me. Plus, I am truly thankful that I am returning to a job I love.

The first day of school is a day of fear for some and others not so much. My favorite thing about the first day of school was having new school supplies..can we say Lisa Frank!! I was a huge Lisa Frank fanatic back in the day. Now days, its getting new pens and a planner.

What about all you... What was your favorite thing about the 1st day of school!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved the first day of school when I was younger. Actually, I even liked it in college! When I was younger, my mom would always pick a night to disburse the school supplies out amongst us kids. I have vivid memories of us sitting in a circle around her on the floor of her room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely a Lisa Frank girl too! Hope you have a great first day!

    ReplyDelete