Monday, June 21, 2010

Here's to a Great Week

{image via here}

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was able to spend this past week and weekend with my family which was a lot of fun. On Sunday, I made my husband homemade pancakes topped with blueberries for his daddy to be breakfast, went to the library to pick up the Little Bee for book club, and I finally watched Avatar with my husband {it was the least I could do as he has watched his fair share of chick flicks with me}. Today, I start my two weeks of tutoring two little girls on reading, and on Tuesday I have a doctors appointment. I can't wait to hear the baby's heat beat again!
Here is wishing you all a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect weekend! I love that you celebrated daddy to be day! Mark wanted to celebrate doggie daddy day, so we had lunch at one of his favorite restaurants! Have a great week, and enjoy that appointment!

    ReplyDelete