Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Je t'aime

Kim from the TomKat Studio has created the most adorable Valentines Day mini party notecards! For those who are new to my blog {big welcome} you will or may have realized that this past year I traveled to Paris and I essentially left a piece of my heart there. When I saw Kim's newest Paris themed collection I immediately knew I had to share the collection with all of you. If you are not familiar with Kim's work please check out her shop! Trust me...you will fall in love with it.


{My kind of cupcake}


{all you need for the sweetest party}

PS: Make sure you also check out her
blog if you haven't already seen it or follow it!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!!!!!!! I am thinking of doing a French theme for our next supper club! These would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! (And the cupcake looks delish, too!)

    ReplyDelete