Monday, November 16, 2009

Books Books and more Books

While I was out doing some Christmas shopping over the weekend I found some items I am hoping to find under my tree this year!

I love cupcakes (as I have mentioned before) and therefore over the past few years I have started collecting cupcake cookbooks. I'm really loving the hummingbird bakery cookbook.


Love Pink? Yes, Love all things girly? Yes, Love Barbies? YES! YES! YES! I loved my Barbies so much that I played with them until I started junior high. Oh, how I must read this book and plus it would look so cute on my night stand.
Need I say more about this book?! What I would do to be able to have a box flown in just for me.
I city that will always make me smile and remind me of one of the best moments of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment