Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dream Kitchens

I really hope that someday I can have a kitchen like these. If I did I just may take a true interest in learning how to cook. Here are some of my favorite looks.

I love the french doors and windows, flooring and the chandelier

Myhomeideas

I love the bright color accents with the black/ white contrast
Love the white cabinets and the storage space on the center island. Perfect for cookbooks, especially filled with cupcake cookbooks.

What would your dream kitchen look like?




2 comments:

  1. Kitchen number one for the win please....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd one best, but they are all great.

    My dream kitchen would have lots of counters, an island, and a tiled back splash. And I would like another red kitchen. But more like the red in your home v. the marroonish tone of mine. Not crazy about it, but I don't dislike it enough to re-paint!

    ReplyDelete